Sharon Goodman, A.S.A, M.A.A.A.
Sharon Goodman serves as a Consulting Actuary for Wakely Actuarial Services, Inc.
Her primary focus is the firm's Supplemental Health Consulting Practice.
Sharon has experience working with Supplemental Health Insurance, primarily focusing on Senior Health Insurance Products. She joined the firm in 2009 after working for third party administrator and
several large insurance companies.
Sharon's area of practice is supplemental accident and health insurance and individual long term care.
Primary areas of expertise include:
- Valuation and Financial Reporting
- Experience Analysis and Rate Increase Submissions
- Reinsurance of Individual Health and Life Products
- Associate, Society of Actuaries
- Member, American Academy of Actuaries
- B.S., Mathematics, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (1990)
Services | Practice Divisions | Our Team | Results | About
Mission | Contact Us