Jim Karnow, A.S.A, M.A.A.A.
Jim Karnow serves as a Consulting Actuary for Wakely Actuarial Services, Inc.
His primary focus is the firm's Senior Health Consulting Practice.
Jim has experience working with Supplemental Health Insurance, primarily focusing on Senior and Supplemental Health Insurance Products. He joined the firm in 2005 and has performed actuarial services including financial reporting, cash flow testing, experience studies, valuations, and product development.
Jimís area of practice is individual accident and health.
Primary areas of expertise include:
- Valuation and Financial Reporting
- Corporate Modeling
- Individual Accident and Health Product Development
- Experience Analysis and Rate Increase Submissions
- Associate, Society of Actuaries
- Member, American Academy of Actuaries
- B.A., Economics, University of South Florida
Services | Practice Divisions | Our Team | Results | About
Mission | Contact Us